BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

and yet, she looks like me.

lastnight.

i'm washing Trinity's hair.

Being 5 years old, she equates this to having a root canal.

The "santa is watching you" excuse is getting ready to expire.

I decided to sing her a song Donnie and I had made up for her when she was a baby and would sing to her all the time.

She will sometimes search the radio for her song.

Maybe someday she'll find it.

So she tells me Daddy no longer belongs to me. Um, yes, thats right babygirl. "Him BJs now. And you Wotney's. I'm yours and Daddys. And BJs and Wotneys."

Yep.

"Except I don't have daddy's hair. Daddy have bwack hair. I have lellow hair and it's turning R-E-D. I don't have Wotney's hair either. Him have no hair. Him have zero hairs."

0 comments: