BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

my wedding album...






















I decided to get hopping on our wedding album. I guess I put it off because the photos sucked. Big time. And no one seemed to have a camera half way through the ceremony. My mother stopped the ceremony to ask if I had any film with me (at the altar) when I'm a digital camera owner.
Yeah. Sure. Let me stick my hand down my dress.
So that is my only wedding day regret. That I didn't fork over a few hundred dollars to get some photos that reflected our love for eachother.

So I didn't scrap them because I thought I had to do something extra special and fancy with them, since they sucked. I realized that I wanted to do them MY way, funky. So I am. I got 6 pages done this weekend.
Then I went to upload to share.

My scanner doesn't scan 12x12. So I figured I'd scan then stitch them together in photo software.
Well, my stitching software doesn't want t work. Ok.
I'll reupload my "borrowed" copy of photoshop.
That won't upload.

Can't get a freebie version of photoshop elements online anymore. THey used to give that away. No more.
My new computer did not come with elements like my old one did.
So I'm stuck photographing them.
My camera is dying. The color and sharpness is for SHIT. I'm waiting to buy a new camera soon.
I go to upload them. My canon digital photo professional will not open. It is the only way I can convert my raw photos to jpg.
Will. NOT. Open.
Ok. By this point I'm throwing animal crackers at the screen, so proud of my layouts, so desperate to share them to I don't know who, the anonymous world wide web I suppose. But I've started this so I have to get the pages uploaded!!!!
Finally I find some dumbass program to convert the raws, and well, the color is even more shitty.
But hey, they are here, look at them dammit!

I decided the "theme" in my album will be our wedding date. I'm using it in a different way on each page. Of course you can't SEE it since I had to take shitty photos of the layouts. But well, I guess sometimes cameras and scanners throw tantrums. Just like children. And just like mothers who need a dr pepper.

0 comments: